Chinese whore house, all its cracked up to be!!
Published by O-CO under on 05:37Sorry I havent posted in a few days, our internet went down and if something like that happens I guess it takes like 4 phone calls and days to get the shit fixed. I couldnt call the company to bitch and get the shit moving, Gou called. Thats how it is here when you have a problem Ive found. You just have to be patient and persistent.
The other night it was boys night out and we went to regazza bar or yi ren in Chinese. I dont the guys were really in the mood to go out but they came anyway for a little bit and then one by one they went home and I stayed with some Chinese people I was playing dice with. They were cool and I wasnt paying for beer so it was nice. None of them could speak English though. I stayed with them until they decided to leave, and then as I was leaving I ran into some westerners. They girl was from Holland and the two guys were from Wisconsin. We went to a different bar and on our way there we ran into a group of about 15 loud western guys from Australia and England. and they seemed fun so we all went together to SoHo club. These guys were nuts and were staying at the hostel in downtown close to the walking street. After parting for a while they all got hungry and wanted McDonalds, yuck. They also asked if I knew where some whore houses were or some call girls and I didnt but as we were talking a Chinese guy approached and said he knew were they could get happy ending massages. The group of guys didnt trust him and said they didnt want to go, but I decided, what the hell and jumped on one of their motorcycles and rode off. It was 4 of us on 3 bikes and they drove me about 20 mins out of Guilin. I started getting nervous when I didnt know where we were or where we were going. Whatever though, I figured I could take all three little Chinese guys, unless they knew Kung Fu or some shit, and I was up for a crazy adventure anyway.
We finally arrived at a small shop and walked upstairs to find it was a freaking whore house, not a massage parlor. There was a huge glass window with a bunch of girls sitting on a couch on the other side. Some were pretty hot! My new friend asked which one I liked and I told him I wasnt really down with paying for sex, but wanted to know how much for the hott one in the corner. He asked the pimp and they all started laughing. Then he told me it would be 100un for any of the Chinese guys and 150 for me because I was bigger and I scared the girls! ahaha, what the hell. Whenever I looked at a girl they would turn away and not make eye contact, so I started f-in with them, waiving smiling, then the Chinese guys started blowing them kisses and shit, the pimp was rolling on the floor laughing and yelling shit in Chinese. It was funny as shit, but I kinda felt bad for the girls.. 15 bucks for one hour or so with any girl whatever you want to do. They said they were all 18 but some of them looked a lot younger than that. Thats how it is here though, they all say they're older so you have to subtract about 3-5yrs when they say their age, plus Chinese girls are less mature for their age anyway. This is why perverts from around the world like these kind of countries for easy, young, cheap Asian ass, Tiawan is worse. None of us wanted to pay for it, so we left and they drove me all the way back to my apt, which was cool, they were pretty chill guys and we exchanged numbers before they rode off. I was thinking on the ride back that a Chinese whore house is definitely all its cracked up to be for sure. Just as I imagined, simple and dirty; walk in, pick a girl from the line up, go bang her in some room for an hour, pay, and then leave..
Im not sure if I explained something clearly or fully so let me try again. China only opened its door to foreign or western people about 20-25 yrs ago. Also their government censored and repressed these people for a long long time and still does somewhat. This combination means that people here dont understand or really know what our lives home are like or what our culture is all about, except from what they see in movies from Hollywood. They love what they see and imagine about us, so curiosity and envy draws them to foreigners. Now that their government has loosened their control and the Olympics brought all kinds of foreigners here, the people are excited and want to learn as much as they can about our way of life. This is why they always give us beers and invite us to their tables paying for everything. The more they learn the more they like our way of life and locals say that they see western ways getting into China more and more each day, especially with marketing and advertising. That might be a good business to get into here I think. Chinese people in general are sooo generous and will offer anything they have to help out. All this combined makes it pretty sweet for a white face in China! I try not to take advantage of them but if you refuse an offer they see it as disrespect.
The next night after my Chinese whore house experience the guys I met called me up and wanted me to make an appearance at one of their friends bday parties at LV club. I was with a bunch of people though and I didnt want him to have to pay for everyone so I went and had one drink and then we got our own table. LV club is sweet and pretty new I think. They have crazy lights, lazers, and neons everywhere, the most lit up club so far. We hopped around club to club for a while and ended up at a packed SoHo. The manager came over to our table at one point and asked if our friend, who dances a little crazy when hes drunk, if he wanted to get paid to dance on some nights. Hes not really a good dancer, but he goes crazy takes off his shirt and they seem to get a kick out of it. He said no, but the manager gave me his number and said whenever we come we can get hooked up with a sweet table and free drinks. All the clubs/bars want more foreigners at their places thats why they will give us free shit to come. I couldnt talk with him so Wendy had to translate. He gave us like 12 beers and sent a couple hot Chinese girls to our table, haha. What a pimp. Some how we also ended up with a half bottle of hennesy and a full thing of green tea and scotch, what the hell. I got more wasted that night then any time I can remember in a long time. Michelle had to basically carry me home and then wake up Gou to get me up the stairs. Bout damn time I make her work though, I usually have to take care of her and carry her drunk ass around.
Monday morning I went on a school trip with Wendy's school to Merryland amusement park, about an hour and half out of Guilin. Ive heard mixed reviews from people, but they have a huge bungee jump there and I wanted to try it out for only 12 bucks. There was like 300 kids on like 7 buses in this feild trip, it was pretty crazy. The school is a private boarding type school and all the kids parents are rich as shit. The kids all brought backpacks filled with snacks and candy, I mean filled!! Wendy says their parents dont spend a lot of time with them, so they spoil the shit out of them when they can. So as Im walking on the bus to an open seat, every kid has something for me, like a chicken foot that they all love, or a meat stick thing, or candy, or cookies. I had all kinds of shit and they kept giving and giving me stuff the whole ride. Son of a bitch, it was really sweet of them though and they seemed to like me, but I cant eat all them sweets. The amusement park was cool, done up like Disney kinda, but not as cool as a six flags. More for little kids, and the rides were outdated also but it was fun. So at one point after riding some rides I wanted to do the 200ft bungee. As we walked, kids would tell their friends what I was about to do and when we got to the bungee we had a pretty big group, haha. The bungee people had to check my blood pressure before I jumped and they said it was too high. What the fuck. I guess from riding all the rides before it went up, because I never had high blood pressure and I was eating well and doing serious cardio for a while before I came to China. It was raining all day too so maybe they didnt want me to really jump or some shit, IDK. We asked if I could rest and come back, but 30 mins later they still said it was too high, fuck. When people ride rides here they just leave their bags and belongings at the exit gate. This would never happen in America because people would be afraid of people stealing it, trust is pretty big over here. Other than the rain and no bungee jump, Merryland was fun and the kids were really cool. One little fat boy seriously stuffed his face with cookies all day. Everytime we ran into him he had a mouth full of cookies. lol. After the bus ride back I went with them to the school and ate Chinese dinner in the mess hall. It was like an army mess hall and they just slap food on metal plate for you. It was pretty good though. Her school is right below serious mountains so the views are pretty amazing their. Next to her school is a military base and they are scared of foreign spys there, Wendy said, so if I stayed longer than a couple hours I would have to check in with them and sign in. Thats communist China for you.
Now I am at a tea house drinking some more amazing fruit tea and this keyboard really sucks, so I will leave you for now and post again soon, because our internet is back up. Yay! Living without internet at home blows! Hope all is great with everyone back home, and I miss you guys. Stay well.